1 bottle of Pineapple-orange juice
1 bottle of Malibu coconut rum
Pineapple and/or orange slices (for garnishing)
1. Add ice to a glass, followed by the juice and Malibu, stir. (For Mocktail version, do not use Malibu.)
2. Drizzle in the grenadine (use however much you'd like) and garnish with cherries, pineapple, and orange slices.
Berry Blast Crunch Pot
Greek Yogurt (Vegan Option: Kite Hill Vegan Yogurt)
1. Chop up your berries and other desired fruit.
2. Layer your glass or bowl with chopped fruit, greek yogurt, and granola.
3. Alternate layers until glass or bowl is full.
Pink Wonderland (Cocktail + Mocktail Version)
1 can of frozen pink lemonade
1 can of whipped cream (Vegan Option: Reddi-Whip Non-Dairy)
3 scoops of vanilla ice cream (Vegan Option: So Delicious non-dairy Vanilla Bean)
1 bottle of tequila of choice
1. Add all ingredients together in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. (For Mocktail version, do not use Tequila. Top with a splash of ginger ale instead)
2. Pour into your favorite glass--we like a martini glass for this one--and celebrate.
2 cups of heavy cream (Vegan Option: Silk Heavy Cream)
1/3 cup of powdered sugar + 1/4 cup for garnish
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup of ricotta cheese (Vegan Option: Kit Hill Vegan Ricotta)
Pinch of nutmeg
2 cups of chocolate chips (Vegan Option: Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips)
1 box of Bisquick and it's required ingredients (Vegan Option: Birch Benders Pancake Mix)
1 tbsp buter (Vegan Option: Mykonos Vegan Butter)
Cream cheese (Vegan Option: Kite Hill Vegan Cream Cheese)
Whipped Cream (Vegan Option: Reddi-Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Cream)
1. Use a large bowl to mix together heavy cream, powdered sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon until stiff peak forms (Use a hand mixer if possible.)
2. Carefully mix strained ricotta and 1 cup of chocolate chips and cream cheese, if needed, to even the texture of the mixture. Set aside.
3. Make pancakes following box instructions and adding the other cup of chocolate chips into the mixture.
4. After letting pancakes cool, use ricotta cheese filling to roll the pancakes like cannoli or stuff them like a taco.
5. Finish off garnishing with powdered sugar and chocolate chips.
(Original recipe from delish.com, modifications from us!)
Twisted Red Wine Sangria
Twisted Red Wine Sangria (Cocktail + Mocktail Version)
1 (750-mL) bottle red wine of your choice (We love using a Tempranillo)
*For mocktail, mix 2 cups of pomegranate or apple juice, 1 cup grape juice, 1 cup cranberry juice
1 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of Dusse or dark liquor of choice
*Do not use if making mocktail
1 orange, slived
1 cup of blueberries + sliced strawberries (We like using frozen fruit for extra chill)
1 (12 oz) can of plain or flavored seltzer water
1. Get a large pitcher and mix together wine (or juices), orange juice and Dusee (or other dark liquor). Stir in fruit.
2. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until ready to serve (if using frozen fruit, can be served immediately.) Top off with seltzer before serving.
Mini Pancake + Fruit Skewers
Mini Pancake + Fruit Skewer
Chopped Fruit of your choice
1/2 cup of flour
1 tbsp sugar (Vegan pure cane sugar for substitute)
1/3 cup of milk (Almond/Oat/Soy Milk substitute for vegan)
1 egg (Just egg substitute for vegan)
Butter (Earth Balance or Mykonos butter for vegan substitute)
Powdered sugar (Pure Cane Sugar + Starch mix for vegan substitute)
1. Mix flour and sugar, then add milk and egg and mix to make pancake mix.
2. Heat frying pan and glaze with butter.
3. Use a tablespoon to measure the amount go pancake mix used and drop into pan.
4. Cook on both sides for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Follow through with the remaining mix. Let pancakes cool.
6. Thread the fruit and pancakes in any pattern or way you'd like.
(Original recipe from taste.com, modifications from us!)