Mini Pancake + Fruit Skewers
Mini Pancake + Fruit Skewer
Chopped Fruit of your choice
1/2 cup of flour
1 tbsp sugar (Vegan pure cane sugar for substitute)
1/3 cup of milk (Almond/Oat/Soy Milk substitute for vegan)
1 egg (Just egg substitute for vegan)
Butter (Earth Balance or Mykonos butter for vegan substitute)
Powdered sugar (Pure Cane Sugar + Starch mix for vegan substitute)
1. Mix flour and sugar, then add milk and egg and mix to make pancake mix.
2. Heat frying pan and glaze with butter.
3. Use a tablespoon to measure the amount go pancake mix used and drop into pan.
4. Cook on both sides for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Follow through with the remaining mix. Let pancakes cool.
6. Thread the fruit and pancakes in any pattern or way you'd like.
(Original recipe from taste.com, modifications from us!)