2oz Vodka (Do not use if Mocktail)
2oz Lime Juice
4oz Ginger Beer
Chilled champagne or Prosecco
Lime wedges + Mint for serving
Recipe from Delish.com.
Caramel Apple Mimosa
1 bottle of Prosecco or Champagne (Mocktail: Use ginger ale)
1 bottle apple cider
1/2 cup bourbon
1/2 cup caramel
1/3 cup brown sugar
Thinly sliced apples
1. Spread caramel on rim of glass and then dip in brow sugar until entire rim is covered.
2. Pour 1/2 shot of bourbon into glass, followed by champagne.
3. Top with apple cider and apple to garnish.
1 cup of crushed iced
2 shots of vanilla or plain vodka (For mocktail, do not use)
1 can sparkling water
1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
1 tbsp simple syrup
2 fresh mint leaves
1. Combine everything but sparkling water and mint leaves into a shaker. Leave a few slices of cucumber out for garnish. Shake Well.
2. Pour into glass and top with sparkling water and mint leaves.
3 cups pineapple juice
3 cups seltzer water
1 (750mL) bottle of Prosecco (For mocktail, do not use)
1 cup vanilla vodka (For mocktail, do not use)
2 cups sliced pineapple
2 peaches thinly sliced
1/3 cup fresh mint, plus more for garnish
3 cups ice
10 wedges pineapple for garnish
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1. Combine pineapple juice, seltzer, Prosecco, vodka, pineapple slices, peaches, and mint in a punch bowl. Add ice and stir to combine.
2. Using wedge of pineapple, wet the rim of your glasses. Dip rims in sugar, then fill glasses with punch and garnish with a wedge of pineapple and a sprig of mint.
Classic Wine Spritzer
1 bottle of red or white wine of choice (No wine if mocktail)
1 can/bottle of flavored sparkling water
1/2 cup of frozen fruit
Fresh sliced lemon/limes
1. Slice lemon and/or limes and pour frozen fruit into glass.
2. Fill glass 1/2 way with wine of choice
3. Fill other half of glass with sparkling water. Garnish with sliced lemons/limes.
Raspberry Lime Champagne Punch
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup lime juice, preferably fresh squeezed
1/2 cup vodka (Do not use if making Mocktail)
2 cups tonic water
2 cups raspberries
1 lime sliced
1 bottle champagne or sparkling white wine (Use sparkling cider for Mocktail)
1. In a small pot, bring the sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Stir to make sure the sugar dissolves. Let cool to room temperature.
2. In a large pitcher, stir the cooled simple syrup with the lime juice, vodka and tonic water to combine. Stir in the raspberries and lime slices.
3. Just before you're ready to serve, add the champagne. Serve chilled.
1 bottle of Pineapple-orange juice
1 bottle of Malibu coconut rum
Pineapple and/or orange slices (for garnishing)
1. Add ice to a glass, followed by the juice and Malibu, stir. (For Mocktail version, do not use Malibu.)
2. Drizzle in the grenadine (use however much you'd like) and garnish with cherries, pineapple, and orange slices.
Pink Wonderland (Cocktail + Mocktail Version)
1 can of frozen pink lemonade
1 can of whipped cream (Vegan Option: Reddi-Whip Non-Dairy)
3 scoops of vanilla ice cream (Vegan Option: So Delicious non-dairy Vanilla Bean)
1 bottle of tequila of choice
1. Add all ingredients together in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. (For Mocktail version, do not use Tequila. Top with a splash of ginger ale instead)
2. Pour into your favorite glass--we like a martini glass for this one--and celebrate.
Twisted Red Wine Sangria
Twisted Red Wine Sangria (Cocktail + Mocktail Version)
1 (750-mL) bottle red wine of your choice (We love using a Tempranillo)
*For mocktail, mix 2 cups of pomegranate or apple juice, 1 cup grape juice, 1 cup cranberry juice
1 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of Dusse or dark liquor of choice
*Do not use if making mocktail
1 orange, slived
1 cup of blueberries + sliced strawberries (We like using frozen fruit for extra chill)
1 (12 oz) can of plain or flavored seltzer water
1. Get a large pitcher and mix together wine (or juices), orange juice and Dusee (or other dark liquor). Stir in fruit.
2. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until ready to serve (if using frozen fruit, can be served immediately.) Top off with seltzer before serving.