Raspberry Lime Champagne Punch
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup lime juice, preferably fresh squeezed
1/2 cup vodka (Do not use if making Mocktail)
2 cups tonic water
2 cups raspberries
1 lime sliced
1 bottle champagne or sparkling white wine (Use sparkling cider for Mocktail)
1. In a small pot, bring the sugar and water to a boil over medium heat. Stir to make sure the sugar dissolves. Let cool to room temperature.
2. In a large pitcher, stir the cooled simple syrup with the lime juice, vodka and tonic water to combine. Stir in the raspberries and lime slices.
3. Just before you're ready to serve, add the champagne. Serve chilled.
Egg Avocado with Fish
2 hard-boiled eggs (Vegan Option: Just Egg Folded Egg)
2 slices of bread of choice
2 tbsp butter (Vegan Option: Earth Balance or Mykonos)
1 thinly sliced avocado (halved, seeded, peeled)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt + Petter to taste
2 tbsp fresh fine chopped herbs
2 small white fish fillets (Vegan Option: Good Catch Plant Based Tuna)
1. Toast bread and cover with butter.
2. Slice the egg and place avocado pieces on top and then place both on the slice of toast
3. Drizzle herbs and olive oil on top
4. Season white fish (or substitute) with salt, pepper, another seasonings as desired.
5. Heat skillet with oil and cook fish until no longer translucent.
6. Place fish on top of avocado toast.
(Recipe: TheIncredibleEgg.org. Modifications, us!)
1 bottle of Pineapple-orange juice
1 bottle of Malibu coconut rum
Pineapple and/or orange slices (for garnishing)
1. Add ice to a glass, followed by the juice and Malibu, stir. (For Mocktail version, do not use Malibu.)
2. Drizzle in the grenadine (use however much you'd like) and garnish with cherries, pineapple, and orange slices.
Berry Blast Crunch Pot
Greek Yogurt (Vegan Option: Kite Hill Vegan Yogurt)
1. Chop up your berries and other desired fruit.
2. Layer your glass or bowl with chopped fruit, greek yogurt, and granola.
3. Alternate layers until glass or bowl is full.
Pink Wonderland (Cocktail + Mocktail Version)
1 can of frozen pink lemonade
1 can of whipped cream (Vegan Option: Reddi-Whip Non-Dairy)
3 scoops of vanilla ice cream (Vegan Option: So Delicious non-dairy Vanilla Bean)
1 bottle of tequila of choice
1. Add all ingredients together in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. (For Mocktail version, do not use Tequila. Top with a splash of ginger ale instead)
2. Pour into your favorite glass--we like a martini glass for this one--and celebrate.
2 cups of heavy cream (Vegan Option: Silk Heavy Cream)
1/3 cup of powdered sugar + 1/4 cup for garnish
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup of ricotta cheese (Vegan Option: Kit Hill Vegan Ricotta)
Pinch of nutmeg
2 cups of chocolate chips (Vegan Option: Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips)
1 box of Bisquick and it's required ingredients (Vegan Option: Birch Benders Pancake Mix)
1 tbsp buter (Vegan Option: Mykonos Vegan Butter)
Cream cheese (Vegan Option: Kite Hill Vegan Cream Cheese)
Whipped Cream (Vegan Option: Reddi-Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Cream)
1. Use a large bowl to mix together heavy cream, powdered sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon until stiff peak forms (Use a hand mixer if possible.)
2. Carefully mix strained ricotta and 1 cup of chocolate chips and cream cheese, if needed, to even the texture of the mixture. Set aside.
3. Make pancakes following box instructions and adding the other cup of chocolate chips into the mixture.
4. After letting pancakes cool, use ricotta cheese filling to roll the pancakes like cannoli or stuff them like a taco.
5. Finish off garnishing with powdered sugar and chocolate chips.
(Original recipe from delish.com, modifications from us!)