Egg Avocado with Fish
2 hard-boiled eggs (Vegan Option: Just Egg Folded Egg)
2 slices of bread of choice
2 tbsp butter (Vegan Option: Earth Balance or Mykonos)
1 thinly sliced avocado (halved, seeded, peeled)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt + Petter to taste
2 tbsp fresh fine chopped herbs
2 small white fish fillets (Vegan Option: Good Catch Plant Based Tuna)
1. Toast bread and cover with butter.
2. Slice the egg and place avocado pieces on top and then place both on the slice of toast
3. Drizzle herbs and olive oil on top
4. Season white fish (or substitute) with salt, pepper, another seasonings as desired.
5. Heat skillet with oil and cook fish until no longer translucent.
6. Place fish on top of avocado toast.
(Recipe: TheIncredibleEgg.org. Modifications, us!)