2 cups of heavy cream (Vegan Option: Silk Heavy Cream)
1/3 cup of powdered sugar + 1/4 cup for garnish
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup of ricotta cheese (Vegan Option: Kit Hill Vegan Ricotta)
Pinch of nutmeg
2 cups of chocolate chips (Vegan Option: Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips)
1 box of Bisquick and it's required ingredients (Vegan Option: Birch Benders Pancake Mix)
1 tbsp buter (Vegan Option: Mykonos Vegan Butter)
Cream cheese (Vegan Option: Kite Hill Vegan Cream Cheese)
Whipped Cream (Vegan Option: Reddi-Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Cream)
1. Use a large bowl to mix together heavy cream, powdered sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon until stiff peak forms (Use a hand mixer if possible.)
2. Carefully mix strained ricotta and 1 cup of chocolate chips and cream cheese, if needed, to even the texture of the mixture. Set aside.
3. Make pancakes following box instructions and adding the other cup of chocolate chips into the mixture.
4. After letting pancakes cool, use ricotta cheese filling to roll the pancakes like cannoli or stuff them like a taco.
5. Finish off garnishing with powdered sugar and chocolate chips.
(Original recipe from delish.com, modifications from us!)