2oz Vodka (Do not use if Mocktail)
2oz Lime Juice
4oz Ginger Beer
Chilled champagne or Prosecco
Lime wedges + Mint for serving
Recipe from Delish.com.
6 large eggs, whisked (Vegan Option: Just Egg)
2/3 cups milk (Vegan Option: Oat Milk or Almond Milk)
1 cup cheese, shredded (you can use Mexican cheese blend, mozzarella, cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
5 slices day-old whole wheat bread, cut into cubes
4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled into bite-size pieces (Vegan Option: Beyond Meat Breakfast)
1 cup cooked vegetables, chopped (broccoli, corn, bell peppers, onions or anything you have leftover from last night’s dinner)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk, cheese and salt until thoroughly combined.
3. Soak the cubed bread in the egg mixture and stir until just combined (you don’t want to over mix the bread or it will break apart).
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch greased pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden.
*Can be doubled and cooked in a 13 x 9 inch dish
Recipe: weelicious.com, modifications by us!
Caramel Apple Mimosa
1 bottle of Prosecco or Champagne (Mocktail: Use ginger ale)
1 bottle apple cider
1/2 cup bourbon
1/2 cup caramel
1/3 cup brown sugar
Thinly sliced apples
1. Spread caramel on rim of glass and then dip in brow sugar until entire rim is covered.
2. Pour 1/2 shot of bourbon into glass, followed by champagne.
3. Top with apple cider and apple to garnish.
Cinnamon French Toast Bites
4 thick slices of Texas toast or slightly stale white bread
2 large eggs (Vegan Option: Just Egg substitute or Vegan egg white)
1/4 cup milk (Vegan Option: Almond/Oat Milk)
Pinch of Salt
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
3 tbsp butter (Vegan Option: Earth Balance or Mykonos Butter)
Mapple Syrup to serve
1. Cut the crust off the bread, then cut each piece into 9 equal cubes. Whisk the eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
3. Melt 1 1/2 tbsp of butter in a fry pan over medium high heat. Don't let the butter brown.
4. Quickly toss half the bread cubes in the egg mixture and use your hands to shake off excess egg mixture. Place the bread cubes in the fry pan and use a wooden spoon to "sauté" them until browned on all sides - about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove the bread cubes from the fry pan straight into the sugar mixture. Toss to coat, then remove onto a plate.
6. Repeat with remaining bread cubes.
7. Serve immediately, with maple syrup for dipping.
(Recipe: recipetineats.com, Modifications, us!)
1 cup of crushed iced
2 shots of vanilla or plain vodka (For mocktail, do not use)
1 can sparkling water
1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
1 tbsp simple syrup
2 fresh mint leaves
1. Combine everything but sparkling water and mint leaves into a shaker. Leave a few slices of cucumber out for garnish. Shake Well.
2. Pour into glass and top with sparkling water and mint leaves.
Sweet Potato Brunch Stack
4 eggs (Vegan Option: Just Egg Frozen Patty)
Frozen sweet potato fries
Bacon (Vegan Option: Hillary's Breakfast Sausage or Tempeh Bacon)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Boil Kettle.
2. Put fries on a baking tray in the over for 25 minutes. When 1- minutes are left, boil the peas for a couple minutes just to slightly cook. Then drain them and run cold water over them to cool.
3. Bled peas and avocado with 2 tbsp of olive oil, 60ml of lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of mixed herbs to make guacamole.
4. Cook bacon and fry eggs using olive oil.
5. Take fries out and stack them: sweet potato, guacamole, bacon, and egg
(Recipe: @Rob_eades, Modifications, us!)