6 large eggs, whisked (Vegan Option: Just Egg)
2/3 cups milk (Vegan Option: Oat Milk or Almond Milk)
1 cup cheese, shredded (you can use Mexican cheese blend, mozzarella, cheddar, or Monterey Jack)
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
5 slices day-old whole wheat bread, cut into cubes
4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled into bite-size pieces (Vegan Option: Beyond Meat Breakfast)
1 cup cooked vegetables, chopped (broccoli, corn, bell peppers, onions or anything you have leftover from last night’s dinner)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk, cheese and salt until thoroughly combined.
3. Soak the cubed bread in the egg mixture and stir until just combined (you don’t want to over mix the bread or it will break apart).
4. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
5. Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch greased pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden.
*Can be doubled and cooked in a 13 x 9 inch dish
Recipe: weelicious.com, modifications by us!