Sweet Potato Brunch Stack
4 eggs (Vegan Option: Just Egg Frozen Patty)
Frozen sweet potato fries
Bacon (Vegan Option: Hillary's Breakfast Sausage or Tempeh Bacon)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Boil Kettle.
2. Put fries on a baking tray in the over for 25 minutes. When 1- minutes are left, boil the peas for a couple minutes just to slightly cook. Then drain them and run cold water over them to cool.
3. Bled peas and avocado with 2 tbsp of olive oil, 60ml of lemon juice, and 1 tbsp of mixed herbs to make guacamole.
4. Cook bacon and fry eggs using olive oil.
5. Take fries out and stack them: sweet potato, guacamole, bacon, and egg
(Recipe: @Rob_eades, Modifications, us!)