Bacon + Scrambled Egg Croissant
1 croissants (Vegan Option: Vegan Croissants from Whole Foods)
4 eggs (Vegan Option: Froze Just Egg patties)
Bacon (Vegan Option: Hillary's Breakfast Sausage or Tempeh Bacon)
2 tbsp of maple syrup
Butter (Vegan Option: Earth Balance Butter)
Salt + Pepper
1. Soak bacon (or vegan meat) in maple syrup for 30 minutes. Cook in a skillet or in the over/grill.
2. Preheat oven to 350 to warm croissants.
3. Crack eggs, season with salt and pepper, and lightly whisk with a fork.
4. On medium/low heat, glaze with butter and gently cook eggs, stirring until they are at a consistency of your liking.
5. Stuff warm croissants with bacon and eggs.
(Recipe: @Rob_eades, Modifications, us!)