Chorizo + Egg Hash
6 hash browns
4 eggs (Vegan Option: Just Egg)
2 green onions
Package of chorizo (Vegan Option: Trader Joe's meatless chorizo)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt + Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200C and put hash browns in the over for 15-20 minutes.
2. Cut green onions and cherry tomatoes and diced chorizo. On medium heat, add oil and fry chorizo and after a few minutes, add tomatoes and green onions, and season.
3. Remove hash browns from the oven and slice them and add them in.
4. Make four gaps/circles in the pot and crack the eggs in. Add cheese to your liking.
5. Fry for a few minutes and garnish with green onions for serving.
(Recipe: @Rob_eades, Modifications, us!)